Sunday, January 30, 2011

Journey 2010



I still remember the day when I left
All my dear ones half across the earth
And stepped into a snow filled land
Wondering if it was really worth



It was cold and everything froze
Whiteland all thru was what I could see
I was alone and no one around
I was trapped though I was free



One day by my window side
Winter slowly slid into spring
I realized I was not alone
When my phone did buzz me a ring



I met one, two, three, four
It seemed like the spring leaf count
I roamed, I danced and I learnt
The way our destined life can fount



Then one day the leaves began to fall
With colors all around it was worth to watch
But I was sad, dull and scared
To face again the winter botch



But the winter now is sweet to me
With lights around it is pretty warm
With friends around who fill the charm
It promised me not to harm



But now again the time has come
To leave the dear ones on this side of earth
And as I look back the traversed path
I realized...Oh dear... It was worth!!

2 comments:

  1. Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? ,Guess that wouldn't work.Someone would leave.Someone always leaves.
    Don't be sad at goodbyes as meeting again in lifetime is certain for those who are friends.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading through the blog post. I am thankful for posting your valuable commments and encouragement.